LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

UFX. the outcome is meaningless to the intention. I was merely...

1. 3,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    UFX. the outcome is meaningless to the intention. I was merely showing that a decent-sized CR can be run following positive news. I would expect the same to happen here although every stock is different and LNR is no longer FNT and lithium isnt gold. Keep in mind we are drilling for gold also.
    We are currently seeing raises happening before the outcomes as we need the money to drill and pay for the lease. Should the drill results be good, then there will be no reason why we are not able to generate enough money through a regular CR IMO. (This is not an invitation to produce reasons). Im not implying anything else. Not that it matters but gold wasn't that good at this time. Around USD $1500 - 1800. It then plummeted down to around USD $1000 over the next 4 year which hit hard. And yes, those of us who were around in those days remember what was happening at the time and how hard it affected us. Pretty much wiped FNT out and it's been pinballing ever since. That is not the issue or the point of the post.
    Considering that Lithium is in high demand I would expect to see a good uptake of a CR should we get good results. We can then move to the next phase.
    Take from it what you wish.

SB1, no offense but you keep complaining about the number of shares on issue but then talk about another company with 10 x as many shares that runs regular CR's without issues. Also, remember the more shares on issue, the more holders involved. There will no doubt be a consultation at some point to address the share number and increase the SP. A 10:1 consolidation will give us 300M shares and 5c at this point to put it into perspective. If we hit 3c after drilling they can consolidate and bring it up to 30c. Depends on where they want to sit in the market.

GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $12.13K 3.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 61921669 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8621254 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.