LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

I found this last progress announcement a little disappointing....

1. UFX
    1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    I found this last progress announcement a little disappointing. 2 months ago the progress announcement was all guns blazing about Godzilla and Avenger Lithium anomalies. They also mentioned that follow up will be done on the Gold, copper and Nickel anomalies. We have infill soils for the lithium anomalies and also the heritage issues which are holding up the drill program. This latest announcement didn't even mention these outstanding bits of information which we have been waiting for. Furthermore, Lithium in this latest announcement was totally ignored and only referenced once for vectoring other metals and was displayed once on a map. I think this happens when holders demand updates when none are really forthcoming. This announcement somehow seemed to be rush job.

I have nothing at all against gold, copper and nickel exploration and I'm super pleased that LNR have decent targets to scout drill. Any one of the 4 potential metal discoveries will bounce this minnow much higher, but I'm a bit disappointed that they could have told us the status of the Li exploration and something about the all important heritage clearance. I don't think its good enough to rely on anticipated 3rd quarter drilling without and explanation to why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $12.57K 3.142M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 56693014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6547116 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.