LNR 11.1% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Lady Grey Lithium Project Site Visit, page-85

1. UFX
    1,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Just because I refuse to suffer what IMO are foolish posts makes in your opinion a troll. Amazing!!! Also very convenient for you. You have a reason to keep posting your broken record downramp about dilution which you call discussing the stock and conveniently spicing it up with feeling sorry for old holders. We have seen this so many times before. I don't make claims that I'm a perfect person unlike your claims about your posting. I've made absolutely crap posts on occasion and I've made mistakes. Admittedly, you have on occasion made decent posts as well and I recall giving a couple of your posts a thumbs up along the way.

In regards to discussing LNR, there's not a great deal we can discuss about until getting closer to drilling. I've made my views on LNR's raising to fund this exploration known and am delighted that the SP has responded to this round of exploration, this time on a Lithium anomaly. I don't have to repeat myself over and over again about it. You, on the other hand keep regurgitating the same message about dilution. Most importantly, you have offered no alternative solutions to the big picture about LNR going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.402K 850.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8437376 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 17986611 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.