LNR 16.7% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

I enjoyed reading your essay. You seem to be fairly preoccupied...

1. UFX
    1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    I enjoyed reading your essay. You seem to be fairly preoccupied with what others are doing especially what the Sophs may or maybe doing. You seem to be a little confused about selling out of this stock. The fact is anyone holding can probably get out tomorrow or any trading day. You don't have to wait for profits or the big pay day although that is of course the preference. It seems many LT holders have decided to hold and wait, but that's entirely in their control.

Your alternative to LNRs situation is almost ancient history I'm afraid and has major flaws. Your assuming that the board had a crystal ball and could see what the exploration results were. It's very easy to say that a raise at highs would have been great in theory, but it was so obvious the highs were manufactured by trading hype. The sophs would have laughed at Brian had he come for money then.

The reality is LNR is a minnow and we holders are only pawns in the scheme of things. This is not BHP Billinton or even a medium sized company in any way. Its the sophs that have the right of way in a crisis and LNR was in a typical Minnow crisis. If LNR was to find something it will be us shareholders that will be rewarded. Its high risk for sure. This is why its best to only punt with money you can afford to lose with these. As a holder, I'm happy that there is life in LNR, we are after a lithium target, and we have a chance. I personally don't give a rats about the dilution you keep on repeating yourself about, because the board gave us a new life line whereas the alternative would have been disastrous.

I'm happy for a reply but you don't have to explain your downramp to me again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $194.8K 34.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 18360240 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 12542718 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 18685607
Last updated 15.31pm 03/05/2024 ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.