MAG 2.06% 9.5¢ magmatic resources limited

Ann: Lady Ilse Gold-Copper Porphyry target grows significantly, page-40

1. 5,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7923
    Hi JC (and Jack!),

The recent run in ALK and especially in MAG should tell you something in relation to MAG's grounds.

The Team that MAG have assembled should also tell you that same something.

As I've said before:

ALK will prove up Boda and it will be worth billions of dollars to ALK.

If MAG proves up Lady Ilse and it is bigger than Boda as all indicators are pointing to, then obviously it will be worth even more than Boda's Billions.

Here is where all (6) of the Bodas are (Molong Belt, in between the two faults, and on Western edge of Alkalic intrusives):

04 MAG ALK Alkalics.jpg

MAG also has other similar projects which have better results than Newcrest's $15+ Billion Cadia and SVY's recent discovery (added $250M MC on discovery) had before their big discovery holes.

In terms of AQX, as I've said a lot of times before; I would like it (and all others) to go up with MAG but AQX (apart from being close to Boda like MAG) doesn't have ANYTHING - not one drill result or mineralisation.

That might change, but they might also need to spend $18M on exploration (like MAG & Goldfields have) and including Admin and Overheads, that figure would probably be more like $35M-$40M.

And would be assuming that they have equivalent quality geology/grounds, which they don't.

Anyway, no point comparing AQX to MAG/ALK, but I wish them luck and hopefully they hit something and can then build on it.

Cheers,

GB.
    Last edited by Green Bull: 09/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $36.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 8.6¢ $76.40K 833.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 89999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 8.7¢ 268245
Last updated 15.06pm 23/05/2024 ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.