MAG 0.00% 7.8¢ magmatic resources limited

Ann: Lady Ilse RC drilling returns highest grade Au-Cu results, page-149

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I think that MAG management that in the past had been awarded almost god like status by some posters up until now, are now starting to show their flaws.
    Firstly it was inexcusable to start drilling with a rig that couldn't do the job on such a high profile drill intensive project. Secondly the original diamond core hole 20L1DD001 was not a bad hole, It was described in the announcement on the 3/6/20 suggesting the drill hole had intersected the margin of a large gold copper Porphyry system. If this was the case it needed to be fleshed out, not undertake a gamble drilling holes 600 to 1200 meters away & others drilled further still at Boda North, holes that needed to be drilled in another year. The management had lost its focus and as a result we may be two months behind where we should be, with a capital drain & a negative effect on the share price.
    If a gamble is required I would suggest putting a diamond core into the old Anglo hole at Rose Hill where 71m @ .03 au & 0.43% cu showed up. All is not lost however, I believe MAG is as good as it ever was and that management have seemed to have regained their focus with hole 20L1DD014 what seems to be in a good spot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.3¢ $17.04K 222.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20081 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 6999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.