MAG 0.00% 6.0¢ magmatic resources limited

From my understanding, the system that we want to hit is...

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    From my understanding, the system that we want to hit is predominantly over 500m depth. So these RC drills were never going to reveal what retail investors wanted to see(high grades). It seems they are acting a bit more like indicators for the positioning of the diamond drill holes which will provide the company making results if they hit.

I understand why people are questioning the grades/results. If I hadn't taken in some of the info from Green Bull, Bailz27 and the like, I too would be worried and probably would have sold by now. I actually considered selling this morning to try pick up cheaper but decided not to. 1- because I'm a new investor and would royally screw it up and
    2- because they have already completed a diamond drill hole so results could come anytime(probably still a couple of weeks away but my luck would have them drop tomorrow if I sold).

I am a little surprised that the completed DD didn't go much deeper than 500m. Not sure what to expect there, but there is probably a reason (or many) that these guys are running the show and not me.

If we can close anywhere in the 20s I'll be pretty happy considering the reaction to the results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $6.102K 101.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134233 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 22225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.