MAG 0.00% 7.8¢ magmatic resources limited

Yeah, not sure why people buy (or discuss) things that they...

1. 5,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8045
    Yeah, not sure why people buy (or discuss) things that they don't know anything about, but I guess it's a forum and some don't have better things to do with their time/life!

In saying, the negatrons, the one-liner drive-byers, without any substance or credibility in their posts/track record, are what really gets me into more research and more posting/sharing of that research and in turn more knowledge/experience, so I thank them for that, even though sometimes I might tell them to go away, I can't live without them! haha

Anyway, from today's announcement:

Hole 20LIRC010 looking like the early part of the Ridgeway deposit discovery at the Cadia Valley.

Ridgeway:
    - first hole returned 8m @ 0.42 g/t Au, 0.51% Cu
    - subsequent/"discovery" holes returned:
    -- 145m @ 4.30 g/t Au, 1.20% Cu and
    -- 84m @ 7.40 /gt Au, 1.27% Cu
    - by far the highest-grade of the Cadia deposits
    - 4.3Moz @ 2.5 /gt Au resource (pre-start of mining and further additions)

Compare Ridgeway's first hole result of 8m @ 0.42 g/t Au, 0.51% Cu to the comparable hole 10 from Lady Ilse of 13m @ 0.72 g/t Au, 0.36% Cu, both from the same depth.

Hole 10 results are significant.

DD currently in progress at hole 10.

Another DD hole completed already.

DD results from mid-October.

It's all in writing, in today's announcement.

Also, see my post from earlier today - hole 10 (and holes 5 & 6) results from Lady Ilse are comparable/better than most of the Boda post-discovery diamond-holes, up to the same depth (maybe re-read that if you're having doubts - MAG RC hole results are better than most of the Boda post-discovery diamond-holes, up to the same depth + also comparable to the first Ridgeway hole).

If you don't understand what the story is here; try and school up on porph basics, check out the comparable/neighbouring deposits/mines and compare them, read the above, read the announcements, it's all there in writing.

Cheers,

GB.

Ridgeway.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.