LKE 0.00% 6.2¢ lake resources n.l.

I thought I’d have a quick look in here to see if Dug & friends...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    I thought I’d have a quick look in here to see if Dug & friends are still talking to themselves. I really is incredible the way they spend so much time trying to spread FUD.

The very fact that they’re here should make us ask why? Where did they come from and how coordinated is it?
    I’d be more worried if it was silent on here with hardly any posts like it was at 3c for ages when not many bothered engaging.
    With so much happening across the Lake projects & Lilac building out their organisation at the same time as David Dickson building his team, I think we’re entering a new & rather exciting phase.
    PropHunter has made excellent contributions to the board here and been realistic about what’s going on and the timeframes involved. Thanks for that PropHunter.

Are the incumbents worried? They should be.
    What will it mean if Lake / Lilac scale out? Where is the lobby against Lake being directed from & by whom?
    Who is in the shadows orchestrating things?

Those familiar with shenanigans in other fields will understand how this works. Yes, there are those who are frustrated by certain things and that’s normal in investing in an exploration stock. But the daily FUD and attempts to thwart interest in Lake & the extent of the coordination only illustrate that someone or some organisation is worried.
    Who funds you & why? Should be the question.

I’ve been here since 2017 so will wait for production and the revenues on offer. In the meantime I’m travelling, doing things with family and friends while I stay the course. Let the Fudders talk to themselves.

Stay strong people. There’s a world out there beyond HC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $132.2K 2.154M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 138930 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 546141 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ 959355
Last updated 10.54am 07/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.