LKE 2.13% 4.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Lake and Lilac Announce Achievement of Milestones at Kachi, page-513

1. 13,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8269
    Afaik they have been drilling since 2018 and mentioned more than once in the corresponding announcements (way back then) that they would be assessing flow rates.
    I haven’t found any detail yet.
    Iirc the PFS summary shows USD$25M for wells, for 25ktpa.
    They seem to have made some assessment (undisclosed?) of the number of wells required, based on some (undisclosed?) flow testing, or perhaps on some nearology case..?
    In round numbers, iirc a typical production well might cost circa AUD$1M.
    At 25 litres/s, and 25ktpa LCE, this would require circa 40 production wells….?
    What about reinjection?
    Perhaps the same rate, therefore another 40 wells…?
    80 wells; so perhaps circa USD$50M…?
    It seems that the PFS only had about half that number, based on the cost indicated (USD$25M)…? Hmm perhaps they assumed 50 litres/s…? It appears to be a mystery..?

At 50ktpa, double that to 160 wells (wow!!) as a rough estimate, costing circa USD$100M imo.

Are the hydraulic properties of the source undersrood well enough to be confident of supporting those levels of drawdown etc…? I’m not sure that they even know/knew this?

Yet in Q2 last year, they were claiming approvals and construction to commence in Q4…?
    Wow!

I haven’t yet read every announcement closely, so happy if someone else can clarify what was actually known about flow rates, well quantities etc.
    TIA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $76.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $181.4K 3.941M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 1444462 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 582360 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.