LKE 3.33% 6.2¢ lake resources n.l.

For what it's worth......You can't sell if there isn't a buyer....

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    For what it's worth......
    You can't sell if there isn't a buyer. So far there are buyers for every package offered down to $0.995 and current sales are at $1.04. Not a bounce so much as a struggling lift of the head. In my view, FWIW, nothing has changed other than the CEO has left and cashed out. The fundamentals are the same, the resource is the same and the sellers aren't having trouble finding buyers. Liquidity is a good thing and those of us who hold tight haven't had our holding diluted. The market doesn't determine a share's value, the holder does by the price at which he is willing to sell. The price hasn't been reached for me as yet.
    The work done by Goldman Sachs to (again) depress the lithium market sentiment is still impacting and is exacerbated by the global situation, which is (as always) transitory. And that's the point. TRANSITORY. If you're here for the quick buck this must hurt and I sympathise. If you're here for the long-haul nothing has changed, other than a shift in management thinking. If you disagree passionately with their thinking you too can sell.
    A number of people here have said that Steve was never an Ops CEO, but a Development CEO. The last few years would suggest a pretty good one at that. As for Stu, the consensus as i read it is that he is a loose canon and always has been - so what has changed? He's still a loose canon and is still shooting from the lip. But we know that, right?
    I have confidence in the resource. I have confidence in the technology (LKE are not the only ones now going down this road), I have confidence in the future of the shift away from fossil fuels to renewables and storage (both lithium and vanadium).
    Time is holder's friend and the trader's enemy.
    In short...Talk to me in 6 months about how idiotic I was this week for holding tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $199.0K 3.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 936093 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ 929289
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.