LKE 5.45% 5.8¢ lake resources n.l.

There may be a case where a pre-arranged cross-trade went wrong...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    There may be a case where a pre-arranged cross-trade went wrong and spooked the market. This is only my simplistic view. Somehow I do not believe Steve would do something deliberate to hurt the investors. This would lead to inquiries, which the parties involved would try to avoid.

An NXXT is a crossing that has occurred at the current NBBO Price (known as an “NBBO Crossing”). This type of trade typically occurs when CommSec has managed to automatically match your order with another CommSec client order through the CommSec Crossing System.

NBBO stands for the National Best Bid and Offer Prices. The national best bid price is the highest price that all buyers are willing to pay for a particular stock, regardless of what trading venue it is being published on. Similarly, the national best offer price is the lowest price that all sellers are willing to accept for a particular stock.

Does it affect the price of my trade?

As the crossing has been reported at a price within the current NBBO price, you are not disadvantaged in any way. In fact, your order may have been executed faster than it would have if sent to public trading venues, or at a price better than that listed on the public trading venues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $96.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $433.1K 7.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 782597 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.003 ( 7.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ 3629587
Last updated 15.50pm 29/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.