RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

Part of BFs argument is valid.The WA EPA gave both companies a...

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Part of BFs argument is valid.
    The WA EPA gave both companies a similar number of tasks with respect to defining the environmental issues associated with the respective projects. The assessment process is the same.
    However LD has a proposed conservative area marked for the southern section of the lake and the migratory birds have drawn attention from environmentalists in national publications. For these reasons I maintain that LD is more sensitive.
    Beyondie does have an issue with Bilbys primarily because the ponds are off lake from what I can tell but the company has approved plans to deal with them. RWD appears to have identified night parrots. It should be noted that RWD has plans to deal with birds which include 200M margins around nesting islands, trench orientation to maintain surface water flows during rain events, control of gulls and other feral pests. RWD also appears to have engaged conservation societies.

The stuff about a reserve is c#$%. The reserve is coming. The environmental approval is the big ticket item as demonstrated by the SP action with KLL. The technical breakout came from the environmental approval not the funding.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the funding over at KLL was on the back of environmental approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $238 9.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 345000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.