KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Linden with all due respect... You're way off the mark with a...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Linden with all due respect...
    You're way off the mark with a statement like that above.
    Making your previous post even less credible!!

I'm sure your friend is correct but are those nuggets alluvial, eluvial?
    It makes a hell of a difference.

KWR is chasing the primary gold, the source from where it originates now, not where it lies on which side of the lake your friend has found some.
    That gold could have travelled there from miles away, millions of years ago, before there was a lake even there and was the watercourse that transported it flowing east to west, west to east, north to south, south to north.

Nuggets are great for prospectors mate but they don't make a mine.
    Ask Artemis, ask Novo, ask anyone else that has tried to mine nuggety gold.

As for sulphides, drillers and core monkeys?
    Are you aware that a lot of gold found in sulphides is that tiny, microscopic it can't be found with the naked eye?
    That's why we assay rather than rely on the drillers and core monkeys for company announcements.

It never ceases to amaze me you hear not a word from the experts on a particular stock prior to a negative announcement offering their opinion, but as soon as there is one it's time to enlighten us with their knowledge!

Had we hit something spectacular I dare say I wouldn't know who lindentree is.

Don't worry mate you're not the only one to show up and tell us we got it wrong since last Friday's announcement.

I do wonder though if the next hole or the one after that or the one after that or the one after that finds the source will you come back to apologise and offer us congratulations?

SFR drilled a hole deeper than was supposed to go (there's 2 stories to that so I keep quiet)
    SIR was down to their last pennies before they hit Nova.
    DEG was so heavily diluted after years of cap raisings and yet they still went from 4c to $1.60

That's why we are here to put our money where our mouth is in the hope of something similar.
    KWR has all the right ingredients to find success eventually, not just on the first 2 holes where you've decided to chip in at.

You're certainly no unicorn put it that way!!
    Last edited by justreading: 23/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.