KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Ann: Lake Goongarrie Drilling Results and Corporate Update, page-57

1. 2,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1413
    Funnily enough. The very day before they issued the announcement I emailed KWR and asked directly, have they or have they not received samples from Goongarrie as this would be deemed market sensitive. I also pointed out it was very odd that Selkirk results had been received prior. Not saying it was because of this, but I had a feeling they knew and were not telling the market. Maybe worth asking the ASX to have a little dig to see what they can find...
    I asked Greg Bittar in an email if he would consider holding a webinar to get on the front foot. I had no reply. However he did reply to a subsequent email but there was nothing other than yes we feel your pain and we will try our best. I did also ask if management are considering plans to reduce salaries or take some accountability until we get back on track...this was not addressed...not surprisingly.

The ASX small caps is the wild west. Many unscrupulous tactics. Lots of smoke and mirrors. And 0 accountability. I would encourage all who have lost investment here to email the company and attention it to the CEO with your concerns and call for some form of addressing those concerns. Ask hard questions, don't be shy, these people have your money. They will happily flush it down the toilet without the blink of an eye.

But ultimately unless we get a commercial deal happening and production bringing in cash I think we are dead in the water. The production is not a given with gold prices suffering and one mis step by management could see this scuttled IMO. We are in risky territory and I expect to see some swift action here by management to cement this and make it happen. Can they do it before a CR? Not sure...unlikely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.