KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

I think myself personally is that the delay in starting the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I think myself personally is that the delay in starting the diamond drilling is wearing thin with some to the point their patience has worn through and they've sold out for greener pastures they see elsewhere as the market is rewarding good results atm.

There is an opportunity cost and it's not the slow drift south here but when you see other stocks go gangbusters like just this week Tem, Rec, Cpo, Lrs have done.
    It's very frustrating because I myself are feeling that frustration also.

However I remind myself why I bought in and nothing has materially changed other than diamond drilling is delayed due to issues with firstly covid, and now issues with the rig itself which are being addressed as fast as possible I would imagine.

In the interim the company has at least continued drilling the aircore on nickel/gold targets which we could see results from at any time.

And that's the perfect time to be buying when others are frustrated so what do we see on a daily basis now?
    That plus 200k sell order appear late in the day at 15.5 after 2 x 200k sell orders sit there at 16c hoping to frustrate more holders into selling.

Where are those sell orders now?
    Gone...Again..one is sitting at 17 but the other 2 have been pulled.

This stock does not have a lot on the sell side so when the momentum swings it will recover quickly.
    However in the meantime more patient hands are trying to illicit whatever sellers they can y intentionally creating selling pressure when they have no real intention in selling but rather accumulating.

If the board of directors at HZN have any nous they won't be looking at selling their KWR holding not when we're about to drill into what appears to be a very large mineralised in situ gold system that's never been drill tested before whilst waiting on initial assays from drilling into 11klm of fertile nickel bearing highway ultramafic with known economical nickel deposits along the structure.

And that's why I continue to hold...
    Last edited by justreading: 30/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.