KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

If you look at the sellers it has been after every announcement...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    If you look at the sellers it has been after every announcement when the Company announced delays to the diamond drilling.

I agree that people have become impatient and been selling when you look how red hot the markets has been the last while.

From drilling end of December last year to end of February this year then coming weeks and now it is several weeks. A 1 week delay is long in this type of market let alone 4 months.

The below article is from "Corporate Storytime" the Monthly meet up. They manage the PR side of KWR, from their twitter handle today.

It’s looking like being a big month ahead for the team at Kingwest. The highly anticipated diamond drilling campaign is ready to roll. Kingwest’s drilling contractors have managed to assemble a light, track mounted diamond drill rig which can negotiate the surface of Lake Goongarrie and begin to investigate the structural geology of the hugely exciting Sir Laurence gold discovery.

While shareholders are licking their lips in anticipation of the next round of drilling from Sir Laurence, the AC rig which has to date defined the 2km long Sir L mineralised footprint has moved to the east of the Goongarrie project to test the Highway Ultramafic unit for potential nickel sulphide mineralisation.

The Highway Ultramafic unit is the nickel-fertile host rock featuring Kambalda-style orebodies such as Auroch’s nearby Saints nickel deposit (21400 nickel tonnes @ 2% Ni) and the historic Scotia nickel mine which was operated by WMC between 1969-77, producing 30,800 nickel tonnes @ 2.2% Ni.

Whilst the company is understandably focussed on the gold potential at the Goongarrie and Menzies Projects, the opportunity to be involved in a potential nickel discovery is too good for the Kingwest team to pass up. With 223 AC holes already punched into these nickel targets awaiting assays, the headlines at Goongarrie are likely to remain bright!

They seem to think the drill rig is ready to go.
    Last edited by mraki082: 30/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.