POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

SC,Welcome back. I go away on a 2 months holiday and when I come...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389

SC,

Welcome back. I go away on a 2 months holiday and when I come back, I see you are posting again. Absolutely fantastic news. I did not post whilst on my break.

I am not sure what you mean by ''POS will short it out'' but if you say they will short it out, then they will definitely short it out.

Someone mentioned the other day that you were having brain surgery and we were all afraid it would affect the standard of your posts ...... or even worse. Luckily for us, your posts are maintaining their old standards. Even brain surgery could not change that.

I see that you keep repeating that you are a pip trader and you trade POS shares for a minute gain. I hope you will let us all know when you decide to go long on POS. This will point us in the right direction and I am sure there will be a stampede for the exit.

As you rightly say, 1 study down and 86,578 more to go it seems.

The joy is unanimous. Everywhere on HC, posters are ecstatic to see you back. Keep up the good work.

..... And most importantly...... Keep the levels of your posts at the SC standards. I wish I could pip trade POS shares as you do.
    Last edited by Noor444: 01/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $28.98K 7.722M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
99 66965612 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21094846 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.