LKE 5.26% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: LAKE LITHIUM TO BE TESTED IN BATTERIES BY NOVONIX, page-88

1. 3,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2758
    dugsab,
    I do recall a further post on that string - following the one you copied here yesterday. I did reference the source in that subsequent post.......but, to eliminate any questions about the accuracy of what I posted, I contacted Steve Promnitz directly to ask him to confirm what I had previously stated. Steve was good enough to come back to me on this today and has allowed me to copy his response on this thread. Please see Steve’s response below:

Date: 30 August 2020 at 6:45:51 pm AEST
    To: Morris
    Cc: "[email protected]"
    Subject: Re: Confirmation of Information Regarding Lilac Solutions
    Morris,
    I answer this question so many times but for some reason many people dont want to hear it.
    LKE has a partnership with Lilac. As part of that partnership and working with them for 2 years, LKE has exclusivity on the use of the Lilac DLE process over certain geographical lithium brine areas in Argentina’s Lithium Triangle.
    Lilac does talk to lot of different companies but are only advancing in the continental USA with others. @lakeresources.com.au>@live.com.au>@sentientadvisory.net>

I have said this so many times and it was part of our previous releases....but we dont advertise where the exclusivities are for obvious commercial reasons.

Steve then followed up his e-mail with another stating what I and a lot of others have thought previously:
    ”Please understand that there are many participants in the sector that:
    1. Dont want any direct lithium extraction methods to be successful because it threatens the status quo of current producers
    2. Are desperate to put up roadblocks - real or imaginary - to new entrants
    3. Are keen to whiteant LKE's efforts”

So There you have it - straight from the horses mouth!
    Which camp do you sit in dugsab?
    P.S. This will be the last time I do any research for you......and maybe, next time you want to check whether something is factual, you might consider contacting Steve to ask the question. He is quite amenable to being contacted by SH’s and has always come back to me promptly whenever I’ve contacted him.

Cheers,
    Mozza01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $296.0K 7.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34999 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 348985 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.