TOE 6.98% 20.0¢ toro energy limited

Ann: Lake Maitland Uranium Project Extension, page-60

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Dear PP, your English writing is difficult to understand owing to lack of clarity, bad punction, paragraphing, orthography and grammar. I made some corrections which I think will help to understand your post. Here's your post with my corrections:

PP's post: "I dont think a consolidation will happen until the options are in play and mostly exercised at .015c. The share price (SP) has already passed that price and management would want that extra $2m rather sooner than later. What i am watching is how management will use and time those funds to add value for shareholders (SH) and the company. Another nice green close for US/Canadian stocks this morning. I am hoping for green ASX uranium stocks this Monday.

Hey, lchimokou and 8 others, you must have misunderstood me. This is my last post here, but i forgot to add "for this week". Hehehehe. Why would you care anyway? Is it because i called out the misleading dribble? Here is a "fact": none of that misleading dribble has helped the SP, shareholders or the company. Only one poster has been right on topics and SP all the way down and now up. It's a fact. Guess who?"

PP, I assume the "misleading dribble" you allude to are yours, of course.

What school did you go to and where, PP? You do not have to answer, my question is purely rhetorical. I hope my corrections will help others here understand your post. Good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $25.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $172.2K 846.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 68545 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 31265 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.