LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

There's no doubt some of the financial decisions of this company...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    There's no doubt some of the financial decisions of this company have been disappointing for long term holders. If I were trading short term I don't know if I'd buy in now. I'll leave that to the people with better TA knowledge than me.

But I remember the reason I got into LKE back in the first place in 2017 was the low mc compared to the impressive resource we potentially had. Over the years that resource has been significantly derisked and we still have a lot to go. Even if there is better technology out there, ours works and works well and we're sitting on a decent amount of lithium.

I know it's obvious but we really all do have to make our own decisions. On every stock I've multi bagged on there has been a constant downramper peddling nothing but gloom. On every stock where I've done my dough some upramper has been telling me it will go to the moon.

I'm definitely not going to sell now after holding for almost 4 years just when it looks as though things are really lining up. GLTAH (and the rest of you too)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $119.1K 3.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 2428681 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 873632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.