LKE 4.65% 4.1¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Lake raises $2m in Placement, page-12

1. 21,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2065
    Very happy to hear from my enquiries that the Convertible Notes "investor" who made 5 conversions for around 22 million+ shares, sold every one of them on the market during that period when Steve was making those great announcements.

Liquidity is very low with LKE's tight register and the market simply could not cope with the volume selling and has not only subdued the SP but has had a domino effect resulting where the SP has dropped 50% instead of probably rising 50%!!!

By trading those shares, the "investor" was nothing other than an opportunistic ST punter who trebled his return by selling compared to just holding the notes until maturity, next Feb and probably took full advantage of the VWAP conversion terms!!!!

Steve has placed a temporary stop on any more conversions (there's $405K left which would equate to around another 10 million shares with VWAP) and is negotiating to close out the whole deal.

In my mind, that removes much doubt and provides the only logical explanation for why the SP has dropped so low and why Steve was in such a hurry to raise cash to get rid of that "investor".
    Now up to holders to do just that "HOLD" and if they have any spare lying around to take full advantage of these incredible prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $68.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $227.7K 5.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1119901 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.