LKE 0.00% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Melej. Got rid of maxmojo too. Seriously, I try to understand...

1. 21,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Melej. Got rid of maxmojo too.
    Seriously, I try to understand what appears to me to be absolutely illogical. In this case, LKE shares below 15 cents and worse, dropping 50% DESPITE all of that good news??!!.
    There HAD to be a REASON and with all of that digging, I established and IMO confirmed, that my thoughts were exactly right. Too many sales against a tightly held registry, and where could those sales have come from? From 22 million odd shares from 5 conversions of Convertible Notes by that "investor with it's head office in New York, with the juciest VWAP terms for conversion of it's Notes" who dumped the lot ON MARKET and made a bundle!!
    I'm now concluding that that "threat" has been removed, as Steve is not allowing any more conversions and that that was, by far, the darkest cloud on the horizon for the SP. Sure, there are still holders out there that have been rocked and are running, but, fundamentally, with what's now in front of LKE, without that "monster" hanging around. we just might start seeing some LOGIC returning to the SP. Yes, I put my money where my mouth is and was a happy buyer today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $100.0K 2.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772772 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 655259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.