LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

@sqeLol... my posts are all relative to Kachi Update on the...

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242

@sqe
    Lol... my posts are all relative to Kachi Update on the Plant. It's emphasizing the validity of the tech, which you beehive shorts are all trying really hard to find holes in. Where there is none. Lithium is being extracted, the technology works fine. It's not pumping out massive industrial amounts becuase it's not suppose to, that is NOT the purpose at this stage, at this stage we want to confirm that extraction, and processing WORKS TO SPEC. to then slowly upramp.

These are not lego pieces people can put together over night and have massive lithium produced over night. The site is still being constructed, these systems are MODULAR, WHY wold they build out multiple modules to then have to fine tune multiple modules, when that can be done with ONE and THEN you add the modules slowly to make sure water pumping and infrastrucure is properly set up. THis isn't your room, and making your bed.

If you go over WHAT I POSTED YOU WILL APPRECIATE THAT THE TECHNOLOGY is viable and WORKS. The person in charge of Yacimientos De Litio Bolivia, is a Scientist, Chemical Engineer, has experience in large production. He wouldnt subject the entire national lithium production to a hoax. He isn't a MBA , the director, like LAKE CEO is a SCIENTIST.

So, just review the posts, read the facts.

Lithium is being extracted as we speak.
    Lithium is being processed as we speak.
    DFS study is being finalized as we speak.
    Beads are being manufactured to service our upramping as we speak.
    January 1st 2023 will be EV free for all, in the USA, and Lithium prices will likely surge, LAKE will be subject massive interest lots of money will be showered towards our project to that Lithium.
    Argentina just opened South America's FIRST EV Lithium Manufacturing Plant.
    Toyota is going EV now... so many other catalysts. Tesla is opening ANOTHER GIGA FACTORY IN MEXICO TO MEET EXPECTED DEMAND SURGE AS OF JANUARY 1st 2023, all the while all you shorts are hung up on ridiculous details, wanting to see specific clockwork perfection in an evolving and natural organic demo plant build out, where the unexpected is bound to occur, delays, permits, equipments, all are privy to the laws of thermodynamics, not to the law of the shorter dynamics of shorter expectations.. .but to real life expectations, real world micro and macro conditions. IE This post fits perfectly to this thread.

AND I ALSO LEAVE THIS:

T’S HAPPENING, ZIMBABWE
    JUST EFFECTED A EXPORT BAN
    https://miningzimbabwe.com/breaking-lithium-ban-now-in-force/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.