LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Oh dear"It's not pumping out massive industrial amounts becuase...

1. sqe
    6,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3626
    Oh dear

"It's not pumping out massive industrial amounts becuase it's not suppose to, that is NOT the purpose at this stage"

LKE, the company, and Lilac, the company, have both stated claims of what can and cannot be achieved. They have also stated on the record what was in the agreement between the 2x parties. The company has also stated on the record of when things will be delivered.

If you actually go back and read the announcements you will find that
    1) Lilac had to perform 1000 hours of testwork
    2) produce 2500kg LCE (note this is LCE on LC)
    3) spend $50M USD
    4) Produce product that met an agreed spec.

If you read the announcements, you would also find that
    1) Lilac had performed 600hrs of testwork
    2) had met spec on the conc.
    3) pilot was operating at 90% capacity

If you were competent in doing calculations, you could confirm that approx 300kg LCE had been produced.

If you ACTUALLY did proper due diligence, you could then confirm my numbers. Or, if my numbers were wrong, you would challenge them. You have done neither. You have posted pics of a project from another country for a project that is unrelated to Kachi.

How about you stick to topic. If you disagree with my numbers then challenge and refute them and state your case. If you cannot challenge my numbers then why do you bother replying?

As for you claim about "massive industrial amounts", the company has stated the 2500kg requirement of LCE. I agree this is not a massive amount. I am simply regurgitating the numbers from the company. Note also that 2500kg LCE is in a LiCl solution. And that solution has not even been concentrated. So it is not really a demo plant right. Because its skips the majority of the flowsheet.

Your argument "that is NOT the purpose of this stage" is questionable. The purpose of a demo plant is to demonstrate a flowsheet. The current "demo" plant does not demonstrate a flowsheet. It is scaled at 1/1250 final capacity, and it appears as though it is not hitting its own designed capacity on output volumes. So I completely disagree with your statement that it is not the purpose.

But anyway, you keep posting pics of another company from another country if it keeps the LKE fanbois happy
    Last edited by sqe: 21/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.