LKE 2.08% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Lake Resources Provides Operational Update, page-177

1. 4,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1784
    I think that you have a point, but I would word it a little differently. Companies if they progress, progress in stages. In the early stages LKE went from a market cap of tens of millions to a market cap of a billion. In that early phase management made a broke company financially secure. They secured 5 good tenements in the Lithium triangle brought on a tech partner with a revolutionary idea and marketed the company up hill and down dale.
    To put it simply management did great in phase one.
    Now phase 2 management are being replaced and expanded by people who have experience running top of the tree companies. We will see how they go it's way too early to make that call.
    Interesting that we recently lost 2 players. Nic didn't retire he has just taken a position with PNN. He was in charge of the DFS, and it did not appear so he "retired" The COO has gone again Kachi seems set with delays and the person charged with making it all work is out the door. My take on the new management is it's perform or goodbye. This is how I expect a billion $ looking to be a multi-billion $ company to be run. That is the stage we are now in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $287.7K 6.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1301848 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 980598 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.