LKE 8.11% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Lake Resources Provides Operational Update, page-98

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    You'll have to ship it from an Argentine port. Imagine the extra paperwork if you ship it from Chile! I think they can use a freight train at some point till the port. But transporting and delivering goods to and from the area will always be complicated and expensive. Chile, on the other hand, has better lithium grades and access to ports is much closer and more direct. Also, the distance between Chile and China is easier and faster for transportation. I am also very concerned about the current monetary situation in Argentina, and I do not know exactly what the government will come up with in the future when they impose taxes on the export of lithium carbonate. I think the government is smart in this regard and is still waiting for the majority of companies to make their investments and complete their projects. Then something will change drastically.

I called a friend of mine who lives in Argentina. Its a crazy monetary situation and there is more to it! We in Australia are blessed compared to these unstable countries. This is a factor every investor needs to model in the value of a company. "stability is key"

today

1 USD = 180 ARS Official

1 USD = 540 ARS black market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.2¢ 3.7¢ $661.2K 16.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 355000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 1550000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.