LKE 4.00% 4.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Lake Resources Update on Kachi Pilot Plant, page-390

1. 21,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    PDK.. I don't think that either side is complaining about the delay, but, the actual date that they agree upon when they signed the agreement. There is no "blame" implied, but, I still reckon that the wording is the problem, who vetted it before it was released, it was not signed!!!
    IS there a "dispute", or just a difference of opinion?
    That can be so easily sorted out, primarily by, hopefully, SEEING it in black and white IN the signed agreement document. Or, IF it's not there (you must be joking, we are talking about 10% of a multi billion dollar project!!) then they have to bring in all the parties to the original agreement and talk it out, preferably without any outside help (arbitration).
    That "should" involve Steve Promnitz, now, what's going to happen there???
    It is MOST opportune that David Dickson is now involved, he actually turns out to be THAT "outside" person, as he wasn't involved in the original agreement and "negotiating on an international level" is one of his major attributes.
    The timing could not be better, as if this was left to Steve, Stu and whomever it is, probably Lilac's CEO and COO, who knows how that would have turned out????
    Let's leave it up to Dickson and see if all that they say about him is put into practice. Impossible to even think that this won't be sorted out VERY quickly, these parties have to work together for many more years, I'm reckoning that this is just an (another) administrator's error. I don't think that the market sees anything "terminal".
    The shorters LOVED it, surely they had nothing to do with it?? Nah!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $374.0K 7.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 870077 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 12772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.