BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Lake Roe Gold Project Mineral Resource Update, page-107

1. 2,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    absolutely nothing wrong with riding the hype if you are good at it however from my stand point and my trading skills it is a very risky business. I tend to invest serious money with little/no diversification (all in approach) and I do not want to get caught in a stonky meme stock, look at what happened with BNPL. Some notorious one like ZIP went all the way "to the moon" like they say in those forums 15$ and now is sitting in mid 3$. I see a lot of similarities with the lithium space right now, just look at the quality of posts in those forum. All the valuations are based on other peers inflated stock, is the recipe for a bubble? For example PLS is now not far from the mighty MIN. Needless to say that it is a commodity which its consumption is going to increase. But it is clear also that there will be alternatives when it comes to energy accumulation. I was an early mover in LTR and I made a lot of money out of it selling at 50c and now is 1,6$. When I sold the market cap was 800M$ and I thought that was the right price for that project...now it is sitting at 3,5B with many years and risks before any revenue. I am happy to be out. I learn as an engineer and employee of a big American multinational probably the biggest in the world for market cap until mid 2000s which tried to ride the waves to stay relevant however with hindsight not focusing on the core was one of the reason for losing the world helm in the energy space. So joining all the dots I am valuing the integrity of the BRB lead team to stick to the core and what they know to create long term wealth and success.
    And before going pack to my pool last two reflection:
    1) knowing inside out Bombora with huge amount of drilling over the years is this team completely crazy/dumb to sell 80% the lithium asset which offered a diversification and an exit strategy if Bombora was to be a stranded asset?
    2) again I stressed on this point earlier but how is it possible that the same prospect namely Manna was ignored at 100% under BRB ownership and now under GL1 at 80% created 80M of market cap in no time? If GL1 Marble project was a world class with only 10Mt indicated in very early stage with massive capital needed to drill why bother and acquire another project?
    Enjoy the rest of the week end

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.