BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

So where to next? Will the mineral resource be built up one more...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    So where to next? Will the mineral resource be built up one more time and up to 2mil oz before commencement of the PFS? Why the delay in the PFS? Someone here on HC mentioned its what the institutions want (and its probably mentioned somewhere in an announcement). But why? With the discovery some years ago and production some years away what is the probability of any shareholder growth from now to FID? Will Lake Roe be drilled the f out and expanded way beyond 2mil oz? Is this the catalyst for SP growth? based on a generic junior project lifecycle (i.e. the Lassonde Curve) its a few years before we can expect shareholder value growth and with more drilling and CR, dilution is guaranteed in the short term.

BRB ticks all the boxes for me but not timing. Right now seems like bad timing for entry into this stock. Unless there is imminent takeover by another gold producer. Any feedback would be appreciated. Many thanks.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3961/3961683-c24604b82abd65d137d69e47222a0f28.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.