BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Agree on a lot of what you've said re Lassonde cycle and I...

1. 3,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Agree on a lot of what you've said re Lassonde cycle and I don't want to put my head in the sand as s/term the trend is down.
    The mass exit since the Manna deal has killed the sp (acknowledge tradedemon, Rabbitohs comments) in the near term. Chart looks terrible for traders (H&S) to my amateur technical eye.
    However there won't be a near term cr and I'm not sure you're reason for thinking there would be?
    Fundamentals are better than they've looked since I've been investment and in general I'm pleased with the achievements so once sp decline bottoms I'll probably buy more.
    What will the bottom be from a technical perspective any chartist? looking at the depth there's plenty charging for the exit.
    Definitely going to test holders conviction in the next few months imo especially if sp wallows into eofy when tax loss selling occurs.
    On a different topic - Peter Cook assembled multiple stranded Gold deposits and brought them into production through WGX. Is it possible we'll acquire more ground in Eastern Goldfields as the likes of ALY have a massive land holding next to ours and they've got a minuscule MC of about $12m?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.