BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi Perdant, welcome back I hope you are refreshed. Escrow rules...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Hi Perdant, welcome back I hope you are refreshed. Escrow rules stop sales until a given date which is near the end of March. BRB will have the choice at the time - sell or hold. At some future time the 20% may be sold to assist development of Lake Roe or part of it. The move to avoid dilution thanks to this is compound. Dilute 20% at a low price in this stage of the gold cycle would create a far larger amount of shares on issue later. This is enhanced by the 10M+ shares that could be sold in March this year too. The smaller the register the more ounces of gold I own in the ground via my holdings. They WILL push up the value curve as this advances.

The US guys came on board to "ride the value curve". I am not confident all readers understand this. They are also there for "bigger is better" and so am I once they took that decision. Tom is long term and so fully 30%+ is tied up for long and substantial returns that can only come from projects like this. I believe several of my clients are feeling the same but may take some profits on the way up.

EXAMPLE: Look at the chart of CMM and note the launch point and what was going on at the time. They did a cap raise on their 0.9g/t 2Moz Au deposit at 6c and are now $3+ (hint hint). As discoverers hit the point of "studies" they can quantify the value for the market which generally has an attitude of "show me the money". Not only will BRB keep growing the JORC with 2 (?) updates this year, they will advance studies starting with a PFS. Studies allow reporting of a Reserve which indicates LOM.

As for gold I developed a harmonic model back in 2013 starting with this update (self-similar concept):

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3968/3968913-139ae451230947509131060cbb5bbf72.jpg
    My work was shared for publication and was "borrowed" so to speak. Self-similar is a concept from Benoit Mandelbrot. Now my harmonic model is out there and I just found another analyst who did a good job saving me from a 20th update as follows:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3968/3968929-058060743df6b0bbe1f8d1bf3894cb7e.jpg

I hope this gives some insight as to what I did discover and why I stopped publishing with my peers; opting to concentrate on research. The two time axis do not match as I explained for clients but is missing from analysts who came across my work (no hard feelings as this is the nature of the internet after all).

DYOR and all the best CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.