BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Some thoughts for everybody.Why manna deposit was a valuable...

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Some thoughts for everybody.
    Why manna deposit was a valuable asset for BRB ?
    Consider this guys. Had we kept manna and drilled somewhat we could have created market awareness for the gold deposit.
    Yes i can understand the argument that we need to focus on our core asset BOMBORA. However keeping manna and increasing the lithium
    deposit to a larger amount could have given us a more buoyant SP. I say this because the market is not buying our gold story with enthusiasm.
    I understand very well all the arguments for our gold deposit but let's look at this from a investors perspective.
    Is everybody here to show love for BRB or are they here to make a profit from their share holding?
    Is everybody here to please the BOD or to please themselves ?
    Or are we here just to pass the time risking our hard earned $?
    I believe we are here to make a profit otherwise just leave your money in the bank !
    Manna was a golden opportunity to get free marketing and awareness for our gold deposit, and possibly the WA asset as well.
    We have some serious Americans on board but if they see that our SP is not responding they could well grow tired and move on, let's face it they are here to make a profit after all. We as SH must realize that all the good news in the world may not eventuate into a higher SP. I say this because if our BOD had kept Manna this could have created a upsurge effect on the SP no doubt. I understand all the intricacies about the deal and what potential might lay ahead but, FREE MARKETING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE. So in conclusion, in my opinion only, and i stress this a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY LOST ONCE MORE. What i am fearful is that the SP goes back down and the vultures will come calling for a ridiculous take over offer. This is my very humble opinion only.

TO CATCH THE FLIES YOU NEED HONEY NOT VINEGAR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.