BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Easy there is a large group of investors following the "next big...

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Easy there is a large group of investors following the "next big thing" and that is currently Li. When it is badged as a dedicated Li play, all the testosterone comes flooding. When in the hands of a staid old gold miner; not so much. Just read the ra-ra-ra-ra next we invade Russia comments on the GL1 threads to get a flavour - not that I am criticising mind you; they followed the trends and are winning from it, all power to them. You can also call that confidence (or lack thereof) in management of BRB if you like but I am unconvinced.

I still cannot comprehend the logic that says 80% of something (manna) in one set of hands must be worth after accounting for proportionality many times what 20% of it is worth when held by someone else especially when the apparently preferred owner (GL1) is the operator. Isnt the whole point of investing about looking for those quiet, backroom entry points to superior assets? Even if you hate BRB surely that is what it is from a Li perspective?

Next step for me is further buying if and when price falls below my average. My portfolio stands or falls on this. In the event I am proved spectacularly wrong the critics will not need to poke the stick; I will be gently rocking in the corner with my arms around my middle oblivious to the cruel barbs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.