BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I have a different perspective. A company is entitled to...

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    I have a different perspective. A company is entitled to identify its mission - in this case gold - and shed other opportunities which do not represent where its expertise, interests and culture lie.

One of the first things that turns me off a company is when its gone from being a coal miner in Appalachia to being a silver miner in WA with for little apparent reason.

Now a company may well frame itself as a nimble actor seeking to pursue a wide range of opportunities as and when they arise. In which case if an obvious opportunity is wasted your crticism has considerable weight. However a company may also choose not to be that thing and be the conventional, traditional operation we know BRB to be. Its horses for courses and you put your money where your mouth is. And again I stress I offer no criticism of those who have done exactly that in respect of Li, and of companies that have chosen to make those nimble choices. I just assert BRB's right as a corporate entity to stick to its knitting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.