BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi Flashgrains, you nailed it and I really appreciate my posts...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    Hi Flashgrains, you nailed it and I really appreciate my posts are making people look. The deposit is known to be around 150m wide and the tapering I talked about was taken from a presentation. They can't include ounces based on one drill hole along strike when there is that other dimension.

To fix this and include a huge number of additional ounces they can twin holes by going back in and sending the drill off to the east or west part way down or drill another hole. I have confirmed all this by calling the company seeking clarification on wording and checking my interpretation which could be subject to error because I am not a geo either.

Hi Legman, it is always possible, but I see no take over due to the deep pockets of key shareholders that have joined the register looking at the value curve which runs past the commissioning phase into full commercial production and even debt retirement. They are doing the hard yards but see the returns they seek will average over time. Tom will also hold and I believe other large or huge funds will join as we approach the sweet spot.

Still it is possible if a hostile predator gets keen enough and is willing to pay enough to entice. So I never poo-hoo that idea rather keep it real. Once studies are done that risk does increase at a given scale of JORC which could comply with minimum standards of large companies. They have been watching for a couple of years now.

My sentiment is "hold" because that is my personal situation. Some investors, given sufficient research and risk tolerance, may find this an attractive buy here.
    DYOR regards CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.