LKE 2.78% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Elsu, you're right it is still a big question mark hanging over...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Elsu, you're right it is still a big question mark hanging over the project. If anyone thinks this investment is without risk I would like a pair of those rose coloured glasses. Based upon my numbers I tend to think this risk is still priced in by the market at present.

The DLE still plays on mind a lot! I have been looking at it from the point of view that Lilac probably have more riding on the success of Kachi then LKE does. If this fails they are really in between a rock and a hard place. If it fails for LKE then we move on to another technology provider or extraction mechanism. It's a set back but not insurmountable.

Given the Lilac backers, the skin in the game at Kachi and the costs to their business of failure, IMO they should be fully invested and committed to seeing this through.

No tech is without it's risks, but there are plenty of signs to suggest that there is the technology, will and the funding to ensure we are successful here.

So then I look at the potential upside when the technology is proven. And I tend to come up with numbers similar to those that SUW continues to post.

I guess we will all have clearer direction in the next 6 - 8 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.