LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Lake Updates Kachi Demonstration Plant Activity, page-128

1. 7,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    @sowens

The SP is simply the number at which one person is willing to buy and another to sell. It may or may not reflect true value in a business. I can't predict the future SP with any certainty, and would never pretend to be able to. I prefer to look at the fundamentals of the company, risks and market conditions.

I don't see value in LKE at this price, yet others may do. A stock like LKE is quite literally a trader's dream over the last 12 months (and well done to them!). Long term investors from here? The payoff remains to be seen...

I know not what the future holds. However, LKE is outside of my investing risk appetite. Others' appetite for risk will no doubt be different to mine.

The LKE story has fundamentally changed in the last few months (as many predicted it would). Cracks are starting to appear. Many talk down about Steve - he was not without his flaws IMO, yet it's clear to me he was the glue holding the company together. Just look at the circus since he left.

I will continue to avoid this saga and watch from afar with amusement at the narrative playing out, for my own investing learnings.

GLTAH. I suspect you'll need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.