WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Lake Way Drilling Confirms Large Mineralised Gold System, page-94

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 787
    What a change of tune now that you are out of your position. You only stated the below post two months ago. I remember you were a big advocate of this. Surely things have not turned too far from what we knew in July. What has changed since these posts?????

Quote your post
    "Why don't you enlighten us? We're probably many here that wanted to invest in a gold producer, and for whatever reason chose to invest in BLK. Is it really that bad? BLK is producing gold, is working hard to continue producing gold over the next years. Some of us want exposure towards gold, and BLK is undervalued against other small gold producers as far as I can see. They are fine tuning their operations and over time it will get better and more efficient.

Why does everyone expect everything to be easy? It's bloody hard and that's how it is. Some issues in the last update, I agree. But there were some nice nuggets as well. If you can't see that, then that's fine. I'm not going to beat you over the head for that. My parents taught me to be civil, no matter...... "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.