SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

I’ve looked back at the KLL data in their BFS and the SO4 data...

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    I’ve looked back at the KLL data in their BFS and the SO4 data in their Jan 2019 Evap trial presentation and the work done on evaporation and the way it is reported with calibration curves is the same. The major difference subsequent to that is KLL built a significant set of demo plant to fine tune things further. Clearly there are different experts reporting work and teams interpreting the work.
    I was under the impression that the initial commercial scale ponds at Lake Way would serve a similar role initially?
    KLL and SO4 have clearly achieved different outcomes.
    As BF has mentioned they talk about constant flow v topping up harvest ponds.
    It’s unbelievable that SO4 started filling ponds in June 2019 and it has taken 2 years to tell the market they had very significant problems with evaporation.
    They have taken hundreds of millions from investors and run up hundreds of millions in debt over that 2 years period.
    Do you know if the usable salts were from early brine or recent brine? When Tony was posing on Twitter with the salts did he know the harvest had been a disaster? Did everyone on site know the harvest was disaster?
    Serious questions over disclosure must surely be asked?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.