SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

There is certainly a tiddy tadler in amongst those who are...

1. 4,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 678
    There is certainly a tiddy tadler in amongst those who are easily offended by negative opinions - which are often inconvenient truths and likely to be proven so in due time.

But stop putting those heavily or fully invested under more pressure every day in this covid time when many lose their jobs or income,
    well how about this - in addition to boomernation's point above regarding this (it's their choice to read or not, and nobody here caused it or can make the financial impact worse), have you considered that there are likely a fair number of silent holders here who are keen to hear all sides of the story, no matter how gruesome it is?
    Absorbing all of the various opinions and reviews of Mr fast-tracks misleading company releases may be what some need/appreciate to gain clarity of the situation and inform their choice of whether to average down into the sell off, hold and hope for the best, or to get out as soon as they can.
    Have a good think about that - just because you and some other voices here don't like hearing it, i've seen quite a few otherwise silent holders here specifically thank Sevo and others for their comments...

One more comment from me - SO4 is facing a lack of official comms presently, doubt being cast of all previous comms, who knows whether the next one will have enough details to understand exactly what has gone wrong and how NPV etc will be affected....

In my opinion that there isn't a single regular poster here with much in the way of a deep understanding of the business (or willpower to share it) who can put forth articulate, fact/data driven rebuttals to the "negative" postings.... might be time to realize there's a good reason no-one can give Sevo and a few others a run for their money when they post... perhaps there simply is no intelligent excuses to be made... looks to me like confirmation bias and hopium are the only weapons on SO4's side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.