SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

The distinction we should be trying to find - what you should...

1. 4,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 678
    The distinction we should be trying to find - what you should really be worried about - is that which discovers what was truth and what were the fairy tales that Tony was selling over here. Would he pass a lie detector test or just how much does his #$%@ stink.

I disagree negative comments here are counter-productive - this is "discovery" phase just like a court of law would permit. Digging up the dirt - seeing how brine isn't being dug up (pun intended).

I suggest you go back through the KLL threads during it's crisis - you'll note the same posters dissecting and critiquing the company just the same as is being done here. Seems you weren't around during that period, personally I found the discussions most helpful in adding to my due diligence when buying into a falling knife recovery play. Same will happen here, or rather it should be "allowed" to play out like that.

As for shorting and the particular person you are mentioning - come on - they've been calling it for years, justifying it regularly, had to brush off so many who doubted and ridiculed him here... meanwhile the holders that took note of the contrarians here are now the winners. They deserve their told you so moment in the sun...
    No doubt SO4 will release a statement soon, with lipstick all over it... these same contrarians will likely be here to point out the most important things - what they aren't telling you. Contrarians should always be listened to, not censored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.