SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

I have written previously I got in @ $0.15 cents SP and of...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have written previously I got in @ $0.15 cents SP and of course where we are at is not ideal but congrats to @neutralopinions he is correct how may of the naysayers have run companies worth $100's of Millions of dollars (Zero) and personally I had this as a medium to long term play anyway so there has been and will be continued Investment into this company as Potash for Australia from Australia is very well needed and they have a product in demand here and O/Seas so I doubt it will prevent the Big Boys from still snapping up shares as they have done from the beginning and even after this news. This is mining many changes happen and there is still a good chance they can turn it around.
    We have not had the Creditors step in so until all this happens in real time and not guess work still a player as where will BF be if they do turn it around? more likely not humble enough to apologise to anyone at Salt Lake.
    Unless I am told no more then my investment is still valid and I have been buying shares for 30 + years both good and bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.