SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Ann: Lake Way Project and Financing Update, page-337

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    I only know what the market knows and I do my own research and form my own views.

RWD lost years due to Native title and decided against running approvals and final feasibility in parallel. They have also run with a lean team. These factors and a few others have taken time but they have avoided massive dilution and ticked some big boxes. Time costs money but no major F ups to report and signs of a superior knowledge of the mining process.

KLL looks to be ok technically but investors are finding out that the too good to be true operating costs were too good to be true. They are also getting a reminder that the project came with a boutique price tag. There could be a cash flow crunch as speculated on the KLL forum.

SO4 have admitted to a major technical F up that has cost a year of evaporation and most of their harvest.They have over promised on timelines and find themselves against the wall with a mountain of high interest debt and no cash flow. The go for it attitude needed some restraint 2 years ago and long term investors will pay for being sucked in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.