SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Pardon the intrusion, unfortunately for yourself and other...

1. 4,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    Pardon the intrusion, unfortunately for yourself and other holders it's simply inevitable that many in the SOP space have opinions to express surrounding this turn of events - some to gloat (to be honest they kinda earned it after calling out the red flags and attempting to inform others of the risks stacking up here), though many of us are simply concerned of the impact this will have on our other holds due to the fragile nature of this fledgling industry in Aus so you'll have to forgive the "intrusion".

Regarding "teething problems" I think that's an understatement ... this doesn't look to be a superficial impairment this is the culmination of serious issues, mistakes and (imo) deception regarding continuous disclosure which could be curtains closed.
    Like it or not, Sevo and a couple of others are what I would consider the most reliable source of (mostly) objective insights and going forward they will be key to this community looking into the nooks and crannies and figuring out where the co. and holders stand as far as working through the numbers, timelines and future profitability (let alone solvency).
    The kinds of things you clearly weren't getting from SO4 in official communications in the past, and unlikely to going forward.

IMO holders of SO4 would do well not to take this "intrusion" as downramping or attacking their holding - SO4 has made itself the center of attention in the SOP industry and there's much to discover and discuss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.