Ann: Land Acquisition on Chidnup Fault , page-12

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

"Sorry if I have missed something and yes I understand the pain of long term shareholders who have been burnt."

BB, our considerable rage is directed at our board, not SLR.
    Cant blame Les for taking advantage of a gift, mate.
    Our board sat on their hands, consolidated against our shrieks of horror, refused to pursue other options, burnt cash madly on admin, and achieved nothing. Just have a look at what the new board did over the last 12 calender months.
    Suggestions to get our plant operational and "highgrade" our best gold for cashflow were swept aside as not the way to go. Look, conspiracy theories aside, they could not have put us in a worse position if they were hell-bent on destruction. And then to try and give us away on this paltry deal for just our gold assets. What about value for our other assets? The years of work on Trilogy? The metallurgical test work? They really should have put the deal to us shareholders before trying to commit us.
    What you missed, BB, and no fault to you, is the years of work that went into the polymetallic part of our project before the new leadership came into being by default, and the value contained therein.
    In principle, a merger was not a silly idea, just the conditions.Its just that SLR is at its highest, and PRH is at its lowest as we speak. SLR would have to double in price for us to break even. Could it happen? Sure, and for your sakes I hope it does. But we cant count on that.
    How many PRH holders will vote for it, do you think? I know a lot wont.
    As they say, its not over till the fat lady sings. And I think she's about to have a severe problem with her vocal cords...
    Will PRH fall over if the deal gets knocked on the head? It may, but I dont think so. We think we will do better by voting against it.
    Good luck to you SLR guys, I mean that.
    We just have to look after ourselves.

cheers,
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.