MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Land Valuation Complete, page-78

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I wish I got some 0.01 cent ones lol by the time I completed my comparisons at the time with current info available I was a little later to the party but still happy as Jai, after tonight's talks by board member Marc Vogts, I'm even more excited we have and are able to attract professionals of his calibre and expertise and most of all knowledge and experience which can not be studied or taught overnight, I enjoyed the commentary touching on learning from mistakes made by projects, adding realistic value, acknowledging value decreases with time increases,the importance of communicating with stake holders or beneficiaries that being community's governments ect, early discussions with all involved to identify the best value the project can offer to all party's involved, the need for early communication by all to identify value adding propositions.

The importance and added value and savings that can be achieved through innovation and most important calibration.

Imagine what our board could come up with to ensure a successful, highly valuable, cost maximising project together? Honestly what a team to have as a board, it's a blessing no other graphite company in the World has.

Imagine the ideas and how much they would bounce of one another and the excitement carried through the room

I think we have a winner folks, and I don't believe minds like these jump on board( excuse that lol) any old thing, the excitement this game changer project has created is definitely a game changer. And one our world needs and carmakers are driving towards!

Gltaogc!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.