PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Ann: Landholding Increased by 864km2 in the Gascoyne Region, page-22

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    PRL -Government Funding is already there - Once PRLhas completed there feasibility the WA/ Federal government will definitely be 100% behind this amazing idea especially with the strong push towards *zero carbon *zero emission by 2050. Green Hydrogen/ *ZERO CARBON HYDROGEN is definitely going to be a new super industry. Yes your correct more land acquired for Solar and Wind Turbines but the extra mineral sands is just more icing on the cake. Go to arena.gov.au I'm assuming all is going well with the SODARwind and Solar Monitoring so they have the confidence that this project is going to go extremely well , hence why they have increased there land holdings.

More land acquired means more production of *ZERO CARBON HYDROGEN -That indelibly means more profits and a stronger SP for investors and of course PRL. The great thing about hydrogen production compared to other resources is that Hydrogen can always be produced because it is infinite and abundant. With all the Heavy investment for Infrastructure already in place most of the companies project cost is already done for PRL and technically all PRL have to do now is produce the *ZERO CARBON HYDROGEN and feed it into - Dampier to Bunbury Natural Gas Pipeline (DBNGP). To export For sale. 75% of the cost and hard work is already done for PRL obviously production won't happen overnight but they are on a very innovative and significant resource that will have a very prosperous and profitable future. This company has a very diverse portfolio and a very dynamic and experienced management team behind them. I have full confidence in my investment and I look forward to the future ahead for this great company. 'Everything begins with an Idea'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.