PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

It's all speculation until there's technology and infrastructure...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    It's all speculation until there's technology and infrastructure created that performs and is sustainable. The SP has already increased +1,200% since january so technically it has already surpassed VUL and this is without even officially acquiring the project, but it's not if you know what I mean. Lithium will probably be a more in demand commodity than Hydrogen in the future so I guess that sort of summarises the difference, after all Hydrogen is an abundant element unlike rare earth minerals, oil etc. I think I read 5% of Hydrogen is already supplied by green Hydrogen worldwide so this isn't a game changer, it's more of a roll of the dice to be a player in an already targeted market, PRL are not a big fish and they will have to compete with the Woodside's, Fortescue's, Rio Tinto's, cue the oil companies for market share, I would say there would be over 200 companies world wide with advanced Hydrogen investment and many many more with a similar position/intention to PRL's so take into account the project will be extensive, expensive and it will take some time to meet their goals. A JV with a company with skin in the game would be a good outcome for PRL in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.