PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Really I can’t read Japanese but if you say so :-) Then why is...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Really I can’t read Japanese but if you say so Then why is Toyota releasing the TOYOTA MIRAI @ Toyota.com.au DYOR This year in to Australia?-DYOR . Hydrogen technology is a lot more advanced , it can power bigger engines like Trucks HYZON MOTORS, NIO , NIKOLA aka The TESLA killer!, Trains etc and is a lot more economical than EV. EV requires constant charging and will burn a hole through your electrical Bill! It’s not feasible building all those Charging stations!

Hydrogen requires a lot Less Rare earth , a lot less energy required i.e. hydrogen doesn’t require any charging and best of all it releases a clean water vapour and leaves less of a carbon foot printing on the earth than the production of EV. Even better HYDROGEN is infinite to produce as it is the most abundant element in the universe! .

EV requires a lot more mining of metals and minerals required for EV and the production of there battery’s for there electrical powered motors. With the price and supply of metals like rare earth’s , cobalt, nickel, copper, graphite and lithium becoming more scarce and expensive I would say Hydrogen is the way of the future and of course Elon Musk is against Hydrogen powered motors because it’s in direct conflict with his outdated and expensive EV lithium batterie technology!

In fact HYDROGEN is much more efficient and the transition to HYDROGEN will be a lot easier as converting a fuel station for Hydrogen vehicles to refuel will be a lot easier than converting it to charging ports needed to recharge EV every 500km before the battery goes flat and I’m sure people don’t have the 12hours to wait around to fully recharge there Tesla or any other EV!

God forbid if you got stuck in the outback in the middle of no where with out any electrical charging stations! A Hydrogen powered vehicle can be refuelled within minutes and off you go, for a lot longer than you standard EV. DYOR. PRL and there green *ZERO CARBON HYDROGEN project is definitely a major game changer for a very prosperous, more efficient and very reliable cleaner future * ZERO CARBON *ZERO EMISSIONS by 2050! And most importantly PRL *ZERO CARBON HYDROGEN will be even greater for the Australian economy!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3073/3073891-f7a94fa3a7c50fe7289f74187adab760.jpg

Last edited by Fbuffet: 08/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.